We recently had the opportunity to organise a tour for the 7th semester students of Architecture from Manipal College. The group was travelling to Goa to case study students housing. We got on board as a travel consultant just a week before their scheduled arrival in Goa.
Some of the larger campuses in Goa are
- Goa Institute of Management, designed by Ar.Brinda Somaya | https://www.gim.ac.in/
- BITS Goa campus by Ar. Hafeez Contractor | https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/goa/
- NIT Goa New Campus, still under construction | https://www.nitgoa.ac.in/
We reached BITS in time and was met with the Estate Manager who showed us around, students could also visit the housing block as the fresh batch was yet to join and the rooms were vacant. After the visit to the campus we drove back to the hotel, to check in and overnight stay
- Bus should reach the restaurant or near it and there should be enough space for parking and turning a large bus around
- Good and clean washrooms
- The group wont have much time so we need quick service, a restaurant that is full with regular lunch customers wont do as we wont have time to wait for tables to get free
- A comfortable space that could accomodate 40 guests.
- The space has to be close to Mozaic Studio, after the lunch we had to visit the studio in time and it could not be possible if the restaurant was off the route.